Isang Himig Symphony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules and Regulations

2 posters

Go down

Rules and Regulations Empty Rules and Regulations

Post by Paul Demonteverde Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:16 pm

Dear members,

Play fair and enjoy your stay.

This is a moderated forum, do not abuse your membership. Bans may not be reversed, and work on several key identifiers. Please note that bans are effective across ALL forums Administered by Isang Himig Symphony. If you feel you have a genuine grievance or there has been a misunderstanding please mail me directly with details.

Try and stay on-topic within a thread, start a new thread if you move onto a new topic. Excessive off-topic discussion within a topical thread will be removed if it detracts from the discussion.

Multiple Accounts: Each member is permitted one forum account. If you have reason to require more than one account please check with any member of Staff.

Threats/Personal Attacks: Any posts containing threats or personal or racist attacks will be edited or deleted and the originating account risks banning.

Flame Wars: If you cannot hold a reasoned debate without resorting to Flaming, you are not welcome here.

Forum Moderators: Abuse directed at Forum Admin or Moderators will not be tolerated and will result in instant account deletion for the offender. Staff members are carefully selected and have my full backing, they give their own free time to dedicate themselves to this site and abuse directed at them will not be tolerated.

E-mail Address: Sign up with a working e-mail address from your ISP. This is for security reasons. It is not used for any other purpose.

Rules: Repeated disregard for Forum Rules or Moderator warnings will result in accounts being banned.

Vulgarity: Swearing is not permitted, it only degrades the forum and dilutes the debate. Posts of a sexual nature or of inappropriate images are included in this rule.

Disruption: Disruptive or persistently argumentative behavior will not be tolerated .

No double posting with same queries or information at the same day. Use the EDIT button to update your post.

Last edited by Paul Demonteverde on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Paul Demonteverde
Paul Demonteverde
Choir Director

Back to top Go down

Rules and Regulations Empty Re: Rules and Regulations

Post by sanns.baura Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:02 pm

I have read and acknowledge the rules and regulation. I will avoid these violations with great respect for the user.
sanns.baura
IHS Music Ministry

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum